I’ll be the first to admit that I get bored more easily than most. I love to constantly be in motion — moving onto the next new and exciting thing before the last has even wrapped up. It comes as no surprise, that after a season, I’m usually ready to ditch the latest fashion fad and start craving the next….but not this time! Whether vertical or horizontal, as the focal point of an outfit or a small detail, stripes have proven resilience and adaptability; they work with all seasons, all outfits, and are super flattering! I’m currently loving navy blues, black (of course) and grays. Try adding bright red lips to jazz it up a bit!
Here are just a few picks I’m dying to get my hands on:
1. Top Shop Blue Canvas Holdall Bag — $70
2. Anthropologie Olle Cowlneck — $88
3. Top Shop Stripe Cream Ponte 3/4 Sleeve Shift Dress — $80
4. Madewell Set Sail Shorts — $88
5. J.Crew Patterned Classic Ballet Flats — $118