The most memorable moment of this year’s Grammy Award’s was not in-fact Cee Lo Green’s Elton John-esque, Big-bird suit or Christina Aguilera’s tragic tumble. The Alexandra Fitzpatrick Grammy Most Memorable Moment Award goes to….dun dun dun….Gwyneth Paltrow. What a gal! She completely stole the show, strutting onto stage wearing Christian Louboutin Futura Heels. My mouth nearly hit the floor — I’ve never wanted anything so badly. Even though my modest bank account does not have $1,095 ready for splurging, I still plan on hopping on the colorblock train as soon as possible. Bold hues and dramatic pieces are a must.
1. Anthropologie Glanz Dress — $158.00
2. Forever 21 Colorblock Bracelet — $4.80
3. Forever 21 Colorblock Knit Skirt — $12.80
4. Sonia Rykel Colorblock Skirt — $188
5. Forever 21 Elastic Headband Set — $1.50
6. Top Shop Tan Bow Front Colour Block Playsuit –$110
7. H&M Dress– $29.99